Use these guidelines to get an idea of my fee for your project.
To know exactly what it’ll cost, ask me for a quote!
My rates reflect the insight, expertise and near-obsessive focus you get from me.
If quality’s less important to you than price, choose somebody else for your project — I wish you the greatest success, but I only work with people who want the best.
Writing Rate Guide
- Non-fiction book: from £10,000 ($15,000)
- Long sales page: from £5,000 ($7,500)
- Short sales page: from £1,500 ($2,250)
- White paper or case study: from £1,500 ($2,250)
- Article or blog post: from £700 ($1,000)
- Instructional writing: from £500 ($750) per lesson
- Email marketing copy: from £70 ($100) per email
Editing Rate Guide
- Developmental / substantive editing: from £150 ($200) per 1,000 words
- Sub-editing / copy editing: from £75 ($100) per 1,000 words
“Buy My Time” Rate Guide
- Full day: from £500 ($750)
- Half day: from £300 ($450)
- Per hour: from £100 ($150)
Things You Need to Know
- All those rates are for remote work. I rarely travel for work, because internet.
- I accept payment in advance or on a “50% to start, 50% on delivery” basis.
- If your budget won’t stretch to my rates, I’ll help you find the right writer for your project.
Ask Me for a Quote