Use these guidelines to get an idea of my fee for your project.
To know exactly what it’ll cost, ask me for a quote!
My rates reflect the insight, expertise and near-obsessive focus you get from me.
If quality’s less important to you than price, choose somebody else for your project — I wish you the greatest success, but I only work with people who want the best outcomes.
Writing Rate Guide
- Non-fiction book: from £11,500 ($15,000 US)
- Long sales page: from £6,250 ($7,500 US)
- Short sales page: from £1,750 ($2,250 US)
- White paper or case study: from £1,750 ($2,250 US)
- Article or blog post: from £750 ($1,000 US)
- Instructional writing: from £500 ($750 US) per lesson
- Email marketing copy: from £100 ($150 US) per email
Editing Rate Guide
- Developmental / substantive editing: from £150 ($200 US) per 1,000 words
- Sub-editing / copy editing: from £75 ($100 US) per 1,000 words
“Buy My Time” Rate Guide
- Per hour: from £100 ($150 US)
- Half day: from £350 ($500 US)
- 6 hour day: from £500 ($650 US)
- Full day: rarely available (ask me!)
Things You Need to Know
- All those rates are for remote work. I rarely travel for work, because internet.
- I accept payment in advance or on a “50% to start, 50% on delivery” basis.
- If your budget won’t stretch to my rates, I’ll help you find the right writer for your project.